Is your Morph powered Joomla site up to date?
We all know about the importance of keeping your Joomla website up to date, which includes upgrading to the latest version of Joomla and all extensions you have installed. The Morph framework is no exception, and here are the changelogs and download links to the recent releases.
How to upgrade your Morph powered site: To ensure you are able to keep your Morph powered site updated with all the latest features and refinements, we have made the upgrade process quick and easy: See How to upgrade your Morph powered site for more info.
The Morph template
The Morph template is where most of the the heavy lifting is done. Think of it as the engine of a car, while the themelet (otherwise referred to as “child themes”) are the sexy body work. The Morph template can be installed via Configurator’s installer (which you see right after you have installed the component) or the standard Joomla installer.
17 November – Morph template v1.18:
- Removed a rogue language file left over from testing.
- Replaced a number of sql queries with Joomla’s Module Helper api.
- Fixed the date format placeholders.
- Fixed the GZIP bug with the css not loading.
- Disabled Data uri’s & minificaiton & labeled them “experimental”.
2 November – Morph template v1.17:
Download the new version of Morph here
- Updated the menu db checks with the new “masthead” position that replaces “top”.
- Removed the duplicate masthead height option.
- Updated the menu js to work in the updated Masthead block.
The Configurator component
Configurator is one of Morph’s methods of control. Plainly put it is a Joomla! component and is used to manage most aspects of Morph. You can customize everything from your sites logo, colors, performance options, blocks and more.
17 November – Configurator v1.16:
- Added a sql query to the install.sql that moves the modules to their new positions.
- Fixed the bug with Gzip causing the css not to load.
11 November – Configurator v1.15:
Download the new version of Configurator here
- Updated the Master Header tab name to Masthead to be consistent with the block.
- Updated the Sub Header tab name to Subhead to be consistent with the block.
- Updated the Top Menu tab name to Topnav to be consistent with the block.
For help and support, please visit our forum.
Keep your ears to the ground and listen for the upcoming news about Morph 2.0!
Tags: configurator, development, framework, Joomla, Morph