New updates to the Vanilla themelet and the Quick Installer
We have started this week with a bang! The new beta versions of Morph and Configurator was just released to our beta testers, and now the new stable versions of the Vanilla themelet and the Joomla Quick Installer are available for all our members!
Vanilla updated to version 1.11
Download the updated version of Vanilla here
- Fixed an incorrect reference to Explorer in Vanilla’s themelet.js.
- Removed the old caption spacing css, which wasn’t working and is no longer needed.
- Added a bit more specificity to the h3size01 modfx override.
- Added needed css for the new “username” field in the com_user confirm layout, which was added to fix the invalid token issue.
- Added a number of tweaks to the SimpleSocial modules css override.
- Updated the colorbox links code to work with any url (vs the predefined urls before).
Updated the General Quick Installer to version 0.10
Download the updated version of the Quick Installer here
- Upgraded Joomla (v1.5.21)
- Upgraded JCE Editor (v22.214.171.124)
- Upgraded the Advanced Module (v1.12.3)
- Upgraded the SimpleTweet module version to (v1.02)
- Upgraded the CacheCleaner plugin to 1.3.0.
- Added Akeeba Backup (v3.1)
- Added Admin Tools (v1.0)
- Added the NoNumber! Extension Manager (v1.4.2)
- Added Admin Docker (v1.2.0)
- Added a modified version of the Aida News Module (v1.1.1)
- Added the Smart Resizer Joomla plugin (v1.10)
- Added the Akeeba Backup Lazy Scheduling plugin (v3.1)
Not a member yet? Sign up here and get access to all downloads!
Tags: Joomla, Morph, Quick Installer, themelets, vanilla