The Morph framework updated to 2.1.0
One month after the release of Morph 2.0 it’s now time for an update of both the Morph template and the Configurator component. If you are still on Morph 1.x, please read about the Morph 2.0 release first.
Morph is a template development framework and toolset for Joomla websites. Our members use the power of the Morph framework, and the flexibility of the Configurator component, to develop and manage Joomla websites faster and easier compared to a classic Joomla template.
Read more about Morph and try the Configurator demo.
Changelog for Morph 2.1.0
To ensure you are able to keep your Morph powered site updated with all the latest features and refinements, we have made the upgrade process quick and easy: See How to upgrade your Morph powered site for more info.
Morph template 2.1.0
The Morph template
is where most of the the heavy lifting is done. Think of it as the engine of a car, while the themelet
(otherwise referred to as “child themes”) is the sexy body work.
- Added a fix for if no bd_inner unit (px or em) is set.
- Updated the tabs & accordion checks to only include the relevant css/js if modules are published to positions where the chrome is set to tabs or accordions.
- Added new methods to include js into Morphs packed version (addScriptAfterJquery, AddScriptInsideRender, AddScriptAfterRender).
- Added the ability to set conditions for the new methods to selectively include scripts based on a component, view, task or custom.
- Refined the mega menu plugin for better handling & support for multiple instances.
- Updated the mega menu to be disabled by default.
- Added support for the new google fonts “text” parameter for your logo text (uses a customized version of the font with only the letters used in your logo).
- Made the loading of themelet css files optional, ie wont load if not present.
- Updated the logo_text variable to be the same for all logo types.
- Fixed the incorrect wrapping of global wrap option “before and after main”. The wrap was starting and ending in the wrong places.
- Added a version check to cater for older and new versions of Zoo for the body class.
- Added html overrides for the Polls component.
- Updated the page class suffix handling of the inner and outer layout suffixes.
- Added a clearer class to the tabs chrome, was causing layout issues without it since the list items are floated.
- Updated the Morph layouts page class suffix handling to support any order of the inner and outer suffixes.
- Fixed the sidebar not showing when set to disabled in Configurator but enabled from the suffix.
- Fixed some notices caused by undeclared variables.
- Fixed the spacing on the inset1 & inset4 modules based on the sidebar gutter set in Configurator.
- Added #branding-secondary div around the menu when topnav position is inside Masthead.
- Fixed secondary branding width, it was not being set correctly because logo width var was incorrect.
- Fixed the mega menu “class is a reserved keyword” js error.
- Add the webkit css on the iphone version.
- Updated jQuery to 1.6.1.
- Updated jQuery UI 1.8.13.
Download the new version of the Morph template here
Configurator component 2.1.0
is one of Morph’s methods of control. It’s a Joomla! component and you use Configurator to manage most aspects of Morph – you can customize everything from your sites logo, colors, performance options, blocks and more.
- Added morph script flags for developers to check if certain scripts are loaded before adding a new version.
- Changed the Help tab name to resources to prevent conflicting with Mission Control admin template.
- Tweaked the logo type conditionals.
- Added new option to let you use a customized google font for your logo text only.
- Fixed the array_flip error.
Download the new version of the Configurator component here
For help and support, please visit our forum.
Tags: configurator, framework, Joomla, Morph