The quick installer is a combination of the latest version of Joomla, a number of pre-installed and configured extensions that we have tried and tested to be useful time savers, along with well structured dummy content and menu items.
See it all in action on the new Vanilla themelet demo
Our aim with the generic quick installer is:
- Help you get up and running faster.
- Act as a tool that you can learn from.
- Reduce the time it takes to get a demo up.
- Showcase the extensive work on Joomla’s core layouts.
- Act as a practical example of Morph’s different page and module suffixes in action.
When developing a themelet, we use this as the starting point, so all themelets will be based on the same original content structure.
Introducing the generic quick installer for Morph
This generic Quick Installer for Morph is a packaged version of the latest Joomla 1.5.x, a number of useful, timing saving extensions as well as our own extensions installed and setup.
Everything is configured for Morph out the box, along with well structured sample content
that you can learn from. (more…)
Tags: development, Extensions, Joomla, Morph